PLEASE NOTE: ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, THEN YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO PUT YOUR NAME ON IT.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Well, Dang.

Missed another day. I didn't mean to, but I guess things got away from me. We had a bit of bad news yesterday, hubby will not be going back to Circus World Museum in 2007. He's bummed, and so am I. My trip to the museum in Wisconsin in July is what sparked my idea for my novel. I did a lot of research there, and made a lot of friends. It is worse for him, he felt at home there. So, it's a bummer.

And I'm on the hunt for a couple of "helpers" for my book. I especially need a nice, flaming, gay boy to help me with the dialogue from my FMC's friendship with her best friend, a gay man who runs the wardrobe department on the circus. You know what they say, there is no best girlfriend like a gay boy. I may have found one on my NanoWriter's list. Travis, if you're reading, hi! *waves* I had one, my friend Brad in Florida, but he's in school full time and was never very good at multi-tasking and it's taken him several weeks to "get through about 2/3's" of a six-paragraph bit of dialogue I sent him to look at. So, I need to find someone who can work with me a little faster. When November comes, I'm going to need the help on short notice and with a quick response.

And of course, I will offer the same help in return to whoever needs it.

Networking. Gotta love it!!

No comments: