PLEASE NOTE: ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, THEN YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO PUT YOUR NAME ON IT.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Laughing is good.

When I'm not writing, performing wedding ceremonies, or clowning it up, I have a regular job as a geek at a college. I run a computer lab in our library, and work with disabled students' hardware and software needs. It's a fun job, especially the part about working in the library. There is no better inspiration than to be surrounded by books, you know?

So when one of our librarians found out that I'd published my first two books, she insisted that we needed the books on our library shelves. Today I checked the card catalog and found that my books are there, waiting to be checked out. And the thing that made me giggle is that I've been assigned a Dewey number.

It's just weird doing a search of a library catalog and finding yourself there, with a number and everything! I could go out right now and find my books on the shelf, at F K298s and F K298c.

It just made me laugh. And laughing is good!

No comments: