PLEASE NOTE: ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, THEN YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO PUT YOUR NAME ON IT.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Killing Time

I'm thankful I'm busy this weekend. The urge to write is very strong, and if I had free time, I'd probably have a hard time trying not to write. It's really hard to have this story flying around in my head every night when I'm trying to sleep. I know that when I write it, it will stop flying around in my head, and it will be easier to sleep.

Fortunately, my distractions this weekend include the World Series (my hometown Cardinals are playing), getting ready for our annual Halloween party, and trying to get costumes done for the Halloween Ball we are attending on Friday. That last thing is enough annoyance to keep my brain and my hands occupied quite well at the moment. LOL

Hard to believe it is still ten days from the Big Write!

No comments: