PLEASE NOTE: ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, THEN YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO PUT YOUR NAME ON IT.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Lily Lake

Every year when I come to Colorado in November, I make sure I drive up along the Peak to Peak Trail, a scenic highway that runs from Estes Park all the way to Nederland. It is a beautiful drive, and no matter how many times I do it, I still love it.

This picture came from this year's trip. My picture from two years ago ended up on the cover of my second NanoNovel, now published through Lulu (link to the right of my blog). Every time I go, it is different, but somehow still the same. This year the lake was starting to freeze, and there was some snow, but not much. It was snowing over the highest peaks, but only flurrying where we were.

Now, today I start my conference, and tonight I'm going to have to buckle down and do some serious writing. SERIOUS! I am so far behind. Agh!!

No comments: