PLEASE NOTE: ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, THEN YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO PUT YOUR NAME ON IT.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

I'm in print!!

The article about me and my erotica appeared in today's Riverfront Times. It's a positive article, and appeared at the top of the Unreal column in the actual paper. This is the FIRST feature of the paper each week, which means I appeared at the very beginning of everything, just past the table of contents pages. That's pretty darned cool.

And I'm also happy that the article spins me and big girls in a mostly positive light. It is said sometimes that prejudice against fat people is the last "safe" prejudice. I don't know about that, but it seems that it's okay to bash fat people.

I, for one, don't care one way or the other. I'm old enough not to have to explain myself to everyone, or to have to justify my human womanhood.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hey, Susabelle! Congrats on the RFT article - wish I had a copy to show to friends - hey, look, a successful person who participates in NaNo!!!

Laura said...

Oh, I forgot to mention in my previous comment that I am Titania le Fey from our NaNo Yahoo group!