PLEASE NOTE: ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, THEN YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO PUT YOUR NAME ON IT.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Another Circus!

Tonight we'll go see Ringling's show. This is their last stop before folding for the winter. I missed last year's show because I was in Colorado on business; this year at least I will get to see it. Even though the circus in my book is not Ringling-style, it's still good to see the acts that are out there, and how the "big boys" do it. Ringling is still the biggest of the big boys, although that may be changing.

I'm over 27,000 words in my novel and I'm still in the beginnning of the story. It's only been three days in my characters' lives. This book is going to be huge, at this rate. But I should make my 50,000 for Nano easily, since we still have basically two weeks. I'm buzzing along. Some nights writing is easier than others. But I can produce 2,000 or more words an hour when I get on a roll, so it goes by quickly.

No comments: