PLEASE NOTE: ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, THEN YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO PUT YOUR NAME ON IT.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Back Home

Well, I'm back home after a week in Colorado. I didn't get as much writing done as I'd like, but I did put a hurting on it. I'm at about 13K now.

And I have an overbooked week this week, so we'll see how much I actually get done. Today is already booked up for most of the morning and afternoon. Tomorrow night I'm on a panel for a round table discussion, Tuesday night I have to go the library for the Young Nano Writers group that I'm part of, Wednesday is my social night with a local group (and I can't get out of it), and Thursday we're supposed to be at the Ringling show. I guess I can call Thursday research if I have to.

LOL

I have a couple hours this morning so I'm going to write and see how far I can get.

No comments: