PLEASE NOTE: ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, THEN YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO PUT YOUR NAME ON IT.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

The cool counter thingie

When I was setting this blog up, I wanted a cool little counter thingie to give me a countdown to when I could begin my Nano. I am just amazed at what I can find on the web these days. A simple Google for "java script + countdown" found me the little script that appears to the right. Today it is 51 days, some hours, some minutes, and some seconds. When November comes, I'll change it to say how many days, hours, minutes, and seconds I have to write until the end of November.

If you want to add the script to your blog, here is where you can find it:

http://www.hashemian.com/tools/javascript-countdown.htm

Plug it into your document, then change the date it is counting down to in the third line of the script. That's it, you're done!


No comments: