PLEASE NOTE: ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, THEN YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO PUT YOUR NAME ON IT.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

More Weird Mail

Apparently another Linda Robertson fan wrote me today. I wonder how they are finding my blog, because I can't even find it on the search engines doing normal keyword searches. Hmmm. Take time to read the woman's signature, and also her closing quote, which I find quite amusing.

FROM: Jan - "janimalm@yahoo.com"
TO: Susabelle@without-a-net.com
SUBJ: Illiteracy big problem with circus folk

What do you mean, the email wasn't signed? It says right there, "FROM: Priscilla Gargalis". While you wish Linda RoberTson a recovery, let me trust karma to give her what she gives the animals: abuse and suffering. "Animal advocate", my natural-born white liberal ass.

Jan McClellan
A-SAVES
Arizona Society for the Abolition of Violent & Exploitive Spectacles
"In remembrance of Jerry Falwell, may his promotion of bigotry, intolerance, and hate die along with his fat, unhealthy body."

Hmmm. And here just this past week I was thinking about writing an article about "Karmic Footprints" for
a local publication. And yes, of course I wrote her back:


FROM: Susabelle@without-a-net.com
TO:
Jan - janimalm@yahoo.com
SUBJ: Illiteracy big problem with circus folk

Well, see there, you signed yours. "Jan McClellan." Ms. Gargalis, if
that is her real name (or maybe it's a he, hard to say) doesn't know how
to write proper correspondence. All correspondence should be signed. A
return email address in the "from" line does not constitute a
signature. Yes, this is probably a matter of semantics but I find that
people who don't sign their emails are being haphazardous with their
words and their intentions. You would never write a letter without
signing your name, and email is a form of correspondence, it deserves a
signature.

I've got to wonder...how did you find my blog in the first place? I'm
curious about that since it has never been advertised and I'm not linked
anywhere that I know of. The numbers of views to the blog have been
rather limited in the year or so I've had it up.

-Susabelle Kelmer



No comments: