PLEASE NOTE: ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, THEN YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO PUT YOUR NAME ON IT.

Friday, April 04, 2008

Circus Flora 2008 Season

Last week in the mail I received my annual request for support flier from Circus Arts Foundation of Missouri, the parent of Circus Flora. I wish I were independently wealthy and could give them a big fat check, but I will have to settle, once again, for going to several shows and buying my tickets at full price.

This year's show has a theme, as all years do. This year's theme is "Escape to Sherwood Forest." The theme is usually loosely held into a storyline wrapped around the various performances, but it's all fun in the end.

I am looking forward to making myself into a pest on the lot for the few weeks leading up to their opening on June 5. I hope that this year I'll actually get to see the tent go up, and to interview a few more performers.

2 comments:

OrMaggie77 said...

Hello,would it be okay if I put a link to your blog on my blog site? Thank you....Margaret

ormaggie77@aol.com

Susabelle said...

Please feel free, Maggie!