PLEASE NOTE: ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, THEN YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO PUT YOUR NAME ON IT.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Celebrity Circus

NBC is going forward with plans to film and present "Celebrity Circus" some time this fall. As much as I love circus, this is not something I'm looking forward to.

As with most "with the stars" type reality productions, turning has-been and c-list "stars" into something they are not is nothing new, and not particularly noteworthy nor entertaining. Anyone can sort of learn to do circus tricks. Even I could. But to do them well, and with style, and with all of the sparkle and spangle that is Circus, is beyond what any celebrity/celebutante can accomplish in a mere few weeks of "rehearsals" and practice.

Color me unimpressed. I believe ABC had the same idea a few months back, but their project has been canned.

No comments: