PLEASE NOTE: ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, THEN YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO PUT YOUR NAME ON IT.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Less Circus, More Writing

Okay, I know my blog has been pretty heavy circus and very light on writing. Now that Flora is leaving town, I promise to spend more time blogging about (and actually doing) writing than talking about circus. Sometimes my passion for it all starts overrunning my mouth. LOL

I do have much to write about now that I've spent the time with Flora. More of my characters will become three-dimensional. Many of them are still rather flat. I really do need to get back to business here and see if I can at least get this story completely written this year, and spend next year with serious editing.

Not to mention that I will definitely be participating in Nano in November this year, with a completely different story. I will likely stick to romance for that one, I can write those in my sleep.

No comments: