PLEASE NOTE: ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, THEN YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO PUT YOUR NAME ON IT.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

And Great Joy Was Heard Througout the Land...

Well, probably not really. But joy for me. B.E. Trumble, mud show blogger and sometime Patch, is going to be touring with and blogging from a mudshow again this year. I so missed following his adventures last year, when he wasn't traveling with a show. In 2006 he was with Carson and Barnes. He will spend this summer with Culpepper-Merriweather, the same circus my husband toured with in 2005.

I did an email interview with Trumble two years ago as part of the research for my book. So I have a semi-understanding of what he does. I'm not sure what his position on Culpepper-Merriweather will be, but I'm sure to find out. I'm really looking forward to reading his updates.

If you want to read along, the link to his blog is to the right.

No comments: